QES & QE Studio bus services
- Service 12: Mill Head – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- Service 13: Warton Town End Garage – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- Service 14: Morecambe Broadway – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- Service 15: Silverdale – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- Service 475: Lowgill – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- Service 477: Lancaster Bus Station – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- Service 481: Torisholme Square – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
- T5801A + T5802: Sedbergh – QES Kirkby Lonsdale
Grange Over Sands / Kendal Services
QES & QE STUDIO TRANSPORT PRICES 2021/2022
We understand that finances have been tight for everyone during the pandemic and as a result we have reduced the transport costs to help. Firstly we have reduced our current annual prices, and further to that we are also reducing the cost of the first term for everyone by 25%. We will also be reducing the final term for all Year 11 students by 20 days travel, with the option of paying Monthly, Termly, or annually.
(please see table below for 2021/2022 prices)
The Zones are as Follows.
ZONE 1: Whittington, Newton, Burrow, Tunstall
ZONE 2: Arkholme, Storrs Hall, Greta Bridge, Melling, Wennington, Wray, Hornby, Claughton
ZONE 3: Gressingham, Redwell, Holton, Brookhouse, Caton, Borwick, Priest Hutton, Silverdale, Yealand, Warton, Lancaster, Morecambe, Arnside, Milnthorpe.
The timetables for the 12, 13, 14, 15, 477, and 481 QES services can be found above.
To apply for a seat please fill in the QES / QE Studio Seat Application Form
Please return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions please call peter on: 01524 72 00 33 or 07442 86 2013